Wednesday 18 July 2012

Wednesday wishes

Right, I'm sorry for the lack of recipes; after a weekend trip to Ilfracombe all I can think about is how to a) go back there again and b) lose the so called fudge and ice cream indulgence pounds I gained.

Alas, fear not! I will be posting a recipe on Friday! In the meantime though, I wanted to share some recent finds.

First up, these cool egg muffins, perfect for breakfast - and.... carb free!

source
Now, let's talk about this chicken - it looks amazingly succulent and juicy. The recipe uses brown sugar and garlic - I'm sold!

source
These are brilliant - mini home made oatmeal bars!

source
 And this salad - my mouth just watered!

source


I'll be making these cute coasters as soon as I find the right pen!
 

source
 I'm a sucker for printables - these recipe cards are the bomb!

source
I have no idea what to call these (spouts?) but they are brilliant!

source
What are you pinning this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...